Sunday, July 16, 2006

Journey To Ellie

Wow...here I am doing a blog...I'm not sure it's working...is it working??? It is working! So Shaun and I are working on this whole blog thingy...so new fangled for me, but it seems to be a great way to keep our family and friends up to date on the happenings in our life...and the biggest happening is our upcoming trip to China that will result in Shaun and I finally becoming parents! Hopefully I will have this internet thing down by the time we make the big trip and you all can feel like you're there with us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie and Shaun!

Anonymous said...

hi again. just figuring the blog thing. love you!

Anonymous said...

Ellie's room is looking very ready to have our precious little one tucked in!!!!!I do think,however,that we need to have that rocker in place soon,so Grammy and Grand-Dad will need to get that order in to Baby's R Us.Wally looks lonely and needs her to arrive.We know that time will be right and you will have just the right little girl.Until more news-bye for now!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shaun & Cass! Sweet to hear from you guys! It was an excellent blog, and just so you know, with all my computer savvy I have never done a blog before.

God Bless You guys!

Love J and Ruth