Sunday, July 16, 2006

Summer Heat...Stinky


So, coming back from Nova Scotia was a shock to the system...my goodness...THE HEAT! When we got home and saw the rumors that the Chinese adoption wait was starting to speed up the heat couldn't touch me...well, now that the rumors are taking a slight down turn, the heat is bearing down. UGG. Thank you air conditioning. Come on China! You can do it!

So, I decided that I'm going to spend these ridiculously hot months here in Arizona getting used to using the whole blog thing...so far, it really isn't too tough...I guess that means I am slowly becoming as computer savvy as a 12year old!

Shaun and I had a great time visiting family in Nova Scotia. It amazes me how beautiful the country and the people are. Thanks to all of our family for giving us such a great time and for letting me win once at 45s! :) Doesn't this picture look like it belongs in a magazine?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing...Can we actually reply to this without having an account? Shaun

Anonymous said...

Apparently we can...Sweet!

Anonymous said...

well, you're far ahead of me on the technological savvy. you guys are always welcomed out in cali if you want a break from the heat. it's only 102 here...Steph

Anonymous said...

Wow ....Boppy is actually blogging to Arizona! Great job guys on your new page and thanks for including a picture of our backyard taken from the roof of the house. It was absolutely wonderful having you in Nova Scotia - we always look so forward to your visits. You and Ellie are in our thoughts every day as we anxiously await your "exquisite beginning". Love you, Kent