Monday, January 15, 2007

We made it through night number two!


Here we are becoming official...Our thumbprints and Ellie's little footprint...By the way, her feet are tiny! I thought they looked big in the referral pictures and couldn't decide what size...OK, I still don't know what size...but tiny!

Good morning all...Though I think it is night there. We attempted to put Ellie to bed early last night (Usual bedtime it 1030pm...which is way late for us). She did go down but woke up a few times...Shaun & I changed her and then he rocked her back to sleep. Tomorrow night is my night as we are still fighting the sleepy jet lag monster!

Shaun has completely charmed the socks off of our little girl. She thinks I'm swell, but she cracks that huge smile whenever he comes into sight. I guess I have some catching up to do! I have a little video of Ellie that I'm trying to post here, but It only loads halfway...if anyone knows how to do it...email me. Until then, here are more pics!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls always love their Daddy - your time will come Cass! I can't see where you attached the video - do I need to do something different?
Robin

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see the video too! But I'm not up with computer technology lately. Sorry I can't help!

By the way.....Ken and I have three daughters, and they all think he is their charmer. So what I've done is just enjoy watching them bond and wait for my time to connect and bond (which I know will happen..and has happened)! Last but not least (or the smallest voice) is Nicole...she is definately her Daddy's little girl. Lately, Nicole calls out at night from a nightmare she may have for "Daddy"....it hurts me because she's not calling out for me, but I'm glad he's there for her. Like Robin says, our time will come. Parenting is a journey together. A journey that is truly a miracle from God. HE is the compass!
We love you and miss you so much.

Love, Your Uncle & Aunt, Ken & Kim

Anonymous said...

Shaun/Cassie - First of all, congratulations! We are so happy for you both! Little Ellie looks adorable. We can't wait to meet her and to see you all back home.

You are more than welcome to use my FTP site to post your video. You will need an FTP software client to access my FTP server, or you can access it using MS Explorer by typing ftp://shauncassie@hcompute.com/. To access my server via FTP software client:
URL: hcompute.com (sometimes sotware clients require the full URL: http://hcompute.com)
Login: shauncassie
Password: ellie1

When you post a video, you place it in your Blog. Anyone visting the site will be able to hit the link and it will take them to the site automatically. Example of a posting in your blog: http://hcompute.com/public/Ellie/example.MOV

Keep the videos SMALL since it takes time to upload and download them for viewing.

Warmest Wishes - Hector, Joy, and girls.

Anonymous said...

I thank God every day for friends and family. Thank you Hector for your knowledge and helpfullness. Hopefully, we will all be able to view their precious videos with your help.

Lots of love....Kim and ken